Friday, September 30, 2011

FTM2012 - Index of People Report (edit)

This is not a new report in FTM2012, but a feature within this report may be new. At least it is for me. It is a report that lists the Names, Birth, Marriage, and Death Dates I review it from time to time to take a quick look at the data, for example, maybe point out a duplicate person. In the example I will use, I was looking to make sure that my 'date' format was correct. If I find a Census record that shows the Year of Birth or Marriage, I want to date to reflect Abt. date. Its a reminder to me that I have more work to do.

In the Publish Workspace, select Individual Reports and generate that report, either by double clicking on it or by clicking on Generate Report in the lower right of the screen.





















The report will be generated with the name, birth, marriage, and death dates.







The usual Font selection, page set ups are in the Right Hand (RH) Panel, the editable report title, and the ability to select who to include. For this case, the default settings are used.

Going down the list, I found two names with the same exact Birth information.


In order to view the Fact screen for one of the individuals NAME, select that individual.

and the individuals Fact screen will appear where you can edit the information provided.
















Clicking OK will return you to the Index Report


Copyright © 2011 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly