Thursday, May 8, 2014

Why do YOU do an Ancestry / Public Member Tree ?

On one of the Family Tree Maker email lists, there has been a lengthy discussion on who should be able to see what on an Ancestry Member Tree. I have shared here, some of "how I do things" but thought I would just ask the question

Why do YOU do an Ancestry / Public Member Tree ? 

I would like to hear / see YOUR answers to this question.

It wasn't until very recently that I made my working file Public. I didn't think that I was ever going to do that. The answer is simple:

It's all about Collaboration

Please post your comments and I will try to focus some blog posts on your responses.

Thank you,

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2014 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly