Sunday, February 1, 2015

FTM2014 - Plan Workspace - Something to Watch for

I must be lucky, but this is the first time I have seen  a notification what someone Added one of MY photos, in my Ancestry Member Tree to their tree.

In the PLAN Workspace, this is what you want to look for.



In the lower right, you will see some notification. Here is a little closer view:


It is showing Member Connect Activity, and the other user added my two photos to their tree.

Just to make sure, I went to that tree, and sure enough my two photos are there.




 I guess it's a good thing that at least ANCESTRY.COM acknowledges where the image came from.

I suggest that you review that part of the plan workspace when you open the program

_______________________________________________________________
Copyright © 2015 by H R Worthington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments here

Print Friendly